This policy covers customer information we collect in Canada at:
Pottery N Paint Cafe Inc. store locations and through our website potterynpaintcafeinc.square.site and through any of our other online social media or mobile application(s).
Pottery N Paint Cafe Inc. expects our team members to manage your personal information properly and maintain your trust.
We collect information from you in the following ways when you:
- Apply for employment with us;
- Make an online or in-store purchase from us;
- Use a gift registry;
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information, such as registering for a class, workshop, camp or other event;
- Submit a testimonial, rating or review, or other user generated content that may be posted on our web site or social media pages;
- Participate in a contest, promotion, or survey; or
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
Personal information is information that identifies, or could be reasonably associated with you. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit and debit card information (including credit card expiration date and CVV code), as well as information about the specific products and services that you purchase in our retail stores and from us online. For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements, or may collect information for the purposes of detecting, preventing and suppressing fraud.
Pottery N Paint Cafe Inc. uses your information:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To administer surveys, contests, and promotions;
- To help us improve and customize our services, studio offerings, websites, social media and advertising;
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions; and
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
We may disclose your information in limited circumstances. These include situations when the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Pottery N Paint Cafe Inc., our customers, our team members, or any other person, or where otherwise required or permitted by applicable law. Examples include protecting the health or safety of customers, or addressing crimes committed on Pottery N Paint Cafe Inc. property. We may disclose your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order (which may include lawful access by Canadian governmental authorities, courts or law enforcement agencies), to other organizations in the case of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable Canadian law. If you make a purchase online, we may disclose information to certain third parties, including payment card processors for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud on Pottery N Paint Cafe Inc. properties (including our websites). This information may include your name and contact information, shipping information, information collected from your computer or device such as an IP address or device ID, and information about your purchase.
At Pottery N Paint Cafe Inc. we are committed to protecting children’s online privacy. Our website is a general audience website not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, Pottery N Paint Cafe Inc. websites do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. Please contact us directly if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
Pottery N Paint Cafe Inc. 3513 Wyecroft Road, Unit H1, Oakville, Ontario, L6L 0B6,